Which only tricks are not resorted modern women, as long as possible to maintain their youth and beauty. In the last few years it has become a very popular treatment Botox injections. Such injections smooth wrinkles and give the skin elasticity. However, as you know, this procedure is not cheap, it can be quite painful and have a negative impact, as well as the skin will require special care. Therefore, it should be carried out only by a professional.
But what if the money for expensive salon there, and the possible unpleasant consequences of optimism did not add? The answer to this question is quite simple. It is necessary to use the recipes of traditional medicine, the ones used by our grandmothers still. In this case, we will talk about the mask of starch from wrinkles.
Useful properties of the mask
It is known that starch is able to provide a tightening effect on the skin, a kind of lifting.
Masks same, that contain it equally well affect any skin type:
- They got rid of dry peeling and reduce the feeling of tightness;
- Oily help regulate the sebaceous glands;
- Sensitivity will be protected from the harmful external effects;
- withering on the appearance of wrinkles, give elasticity and healthy color.
Botox is in essence a relaxing effect on the muscle, because of which the folds are formed. Starch is also able to provide a similar effect, but the result is not visible immediately, but after a few treatments. And to make such a mask in the home, you can quickly and easily from readily available ingredients.
Recipes masks from starch-wrinkle
For the basis of any of the masks are often taken potato starch, at least – maize (although it has not reduced efficiency). The main conditions to achieve the desired result is a clear compliance with all proportions and application of premix only to cleansed face.
- We need 1 tbsp starch, 0.7 liters of boiled water, 5 tbsp carrot juice and 1 tablespoon fat sour cream. First dissolving starch in water. After this mixture should cook over low heat until until it begins to thicken. Now add juice and cream, mixed and allowed to cool to room temperature. Apply the mask on your skin and keep it for 30 minutes. Then wash it and use any moisturizer.
- With banana. Take a ripe banana and turn it into mashed potatoes. Add 50 grams. starch, stir. Apply the mask and hold for 20 minutes and then just smoem warm water. You can add to it a little heavy cream, they will further nourish and moisturize your skin.
- With tomatoes. Take half the tomato pulp, mix one egg yolk, add 1 tablespoon starch and 0.5 tablespoons olive oil. All the mix, applied to the skin and leave for 20 minutes.
- With honey. Prepare 1 tsp salt, add 1 tablespoon starch. This mixture should be diluted with warm milk, and for the enrichment of vitamins, put 1 tsp honey. Apply this mask in a circular massage movements. Also it can be used vmestoskraba.
Natural mask of starch is an excellent substitute for Botox. Their effectiveness has been appreciated by many women. Now it’s your turn.